Enjoy the convenience of managing your Renminbi (RMB) funds with a range of RMB services.
- Higher RMB savings interest rate exclusive to DBS Treasures Private Client
- Withdraw RMB notes at any DBS branch or DBS ATM in Hong Kong, or via the China UnionPay ATM network in the Mainland China
- Check your account balance anytime, anywhere via our Internet Banking and Phone Banking Services
- Competitive interest rates
- A range of deposit periods (tenor) for your selection
- Complimentary cheque book
- Convert funds between RMB and HKD via your RMB account or at any DBS branch in Hong Kong
- Remit RMB directly to your bank account in the Mainland China* to avoid the hassle of carrying RMB funds across the border
- Transfer RMB funds with no limit from other bank accounts in Hong Kong via remittance service or by RMB cheque#
How to Apply
- Contact your DBS Treasures Private Client Relationship Manager
- Call our 24-hour Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2290 8822 for enquiries
*Only applicable to RMB deposit account holders of DBS. Individual customers can remit a maximum aggregate amount of RMB80,000 per day to a bank account under the same name in the Mainland China.
#The cut-off time for RMB cheque clearing is 2:00pm from Monday to Friday except public holiday. Cheques deposited after the cut-off time will be processed on the next clearing day.
Disclaimer / Risk Disclosure Statement:
- Foreign Exchange involves risk. Customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.
- The RMB services provided by the Bank are subject to regulations of the relevant authorities and to regulations governing the limits of exchange/remittance by each customer.
- RMB currently may not be freely convertible and is subject to exchange controls and restrictions.
- There is no guarantee that RMB will not depreciate. If you convert Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency into RMB so as to invest in a RMB product and subsequently convert the RMB sale proceeds back into Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency, you may suffer a loss if RMB depreciates against Hong Kong Dollar or other currency.