40% Off Travel Wi-Fi Router RentalAddress
Suite 704-5, 7/F, Podium Plaza, No.5 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon
Terms and Conditions
1. The 40% discount on Wi-Fi router rental offer (the "Offer") is only applicable to the cardholders ("Cardholder") of DBS Black American Express® Card, DBS Black World MasterCard® and DBS Eminent Card ("Applicable Credit Cards") issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank", which expression shall include its successors and assigns).
2. The order period of the Wi-Fi router ("Router") is from now until 31 December 2016, both dates inclusive ("Order Period"), while the rental period is from now until 28 February 2017, both dates inclusive ("Rental Period").
3. To enjoy the Offer, Cardholders are required to order the Router via designated website www.telecomsquare.hk/dbslogin.php upon inputting the first six digits of Application Credit Card number and settling payment with Applicable Credit Card. The discount amount will be shown on the payment page.
4. The Offer is not applicable to bookings of Router made directly through the website of Telecom Square HK Limited (the "Merchant") and therefore no refund will be arranged by the Merchant or the Bank.
5. Merchant’s terms and conditions and the Broadband Fair Usage Policy apply to the reservation and usage of Router. Please refer to www.telecomsquare.hk for details.
6. Offer is not applicable to rental of Router that is used in Hong Kong.
7. Offer does not include Router insurance fee, compensation fee and other charges. Cardholders are responsible for all applicable charges (if applicable) at their own costs.
8. Reservation of Router is subject to availability and is available while stock lasts.
9. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount, promotional offers or gift vouchers.
10. The Bank is not the supplier of the products/services. Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the quality or availability of the products/services shall be directed to the Merchant. The Bank shall assume no liability in respect thereof.
11. The Bank will not accept any liability for any loss incurred by the Cardholder should the merchant refuse to provide the Offer.
12. The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offer. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and binding.
13. In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version of these terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.