Monthly customers’ favourites among the funds distributed by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited, measured in terms of total subscription and switching amount (in HKD or its equivalent in foreign currency), allowing you to grasp the latest market trend.
|Monthly Customers’ |
|Performance Returns1 (%)||Morningstar|
|First State Asian Quality Bond Fund I (USD-ACC) (2691)||8.00||0.93||6.82||-2.96||9.10||2.55||3||3|
|Schroder Asian Asset Income Fund A Acc USD (2386)||11.00||-3.37||10.39||0.77||26.34||-||5||4|
|AB FCP I - American Income (USD) (A2 Class) (1126)||9.32||-2.56||6||-1.48||9.48||5.8||4||2|
|HSBC Asian Bond Fund (AM2 Class) USD (1173)||7.56||1.65||7.14||-1.71||11.54||3.96||4||3|
|JPMorgan Asia Pacific Income A (dist) - USD (9075)||9.02||-3.06||7.12||3.57||21.48||-10.18||4||4|
|AB FCP I Emerging Markets Debt Portfolio AA USD Inc (9454)||15.43||-3.65||3.90*||-||-||-||N/A||3|
|JPMorgan Asia Equity Dividend (Mth) - USD (2552)||10.38||-6.87||9.3||-1.43||-||-||4||4|
|Legg Mason Western Asset Asian Opportunities Fund-A-DIS-USD (M)-PLUS - CASH (9354)||10.75||-4.91||3.39||-7||0.97||N/A||3||3|
|BGF Global Corporate Bond Fund A6 USD (9485)||8.04||-1.61||7.26||0.41||-||-||2||2|
|Value Partners High Dividend Stocks Fund-Class A1 (USD) (2405)||2.78||-3.72||9.39||8.15||25.2||-11.86||5||4|
* Fund performance is calculated from 1 January 2016 to 31 August 2016.
# Performance is calculated from inception of the fund until the end of that calendar year.
1. Performance returns are sourced from the respective fund houses. Unless otherwise specified, the fund performance is calculated from the beginning of that calendar year to the end of that calendar year. Performance returns data are bid to bid, calculated in base currency of funds. Investors who invest in the relevant fund in USD/HKD are therefore exposed to the fluctuations in the exchange rate between USD/HKD and the relevant foreign currency.
2. The rating is assigned by Morningstar Asia Limited in accordance with the principle of NAV-to-NAV or Bid-to-Bid, based on the NAV or Bid price of the relevant fund captured by it on 31 Aug 2016. No rating will be assigned for the funds which have been established for less than three years or with performance data less than three years; for investment market sector with less than five funds, no rating will be assigned to the funds in such group. Within each investment market sector, five stars will be assigned to the top 10% of the funds in such sector, the next 22.5% of the funds will be assigned four stars, the next 35% of the funds will be assigned three stars, the next 22.5% of the funds will be assigned two stars, and the remaining 10% of the funds will be assigned one star. A fund with high rating does not mean that it is suitable for all investors, nor does it suggest that it will continue to provide good performance as it has in the past. The Morningstar Overall Rating attempts to provide investors with a tool for a simplified screening process for fund selection and should not be considered as recommendations to buy or sell the relevant funds.
3. The risk level is assigned to a fund by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“DBSHK”) based on its assessment of the risk level of the respective fund, data as of 31 Aug 2016 and is for information and reference only. DBSHK may revise the risk level assigned to a fund from time to time without prior notice.
4. The “Monthly Customers’ Favourites” shows the top 10 selling funds among the funds distributed by DBSHK during 1 Aug 2016 to 31 Aug 2016, based on the total subscription and switching amount (in HKD or its equivalent in foreign currency) for each fund.
Investment Fund is an investment product. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the product unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.Disclaimer:
Risk Disclosure Statement:
The above information is distributed in Hong Kong by DBSHK and it has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong. DBSHK is not acting as an adviser or in any fiduciary capacity to you. If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the above information, the English version shall prevail.