General Insurance Plan - Health & Medical
MediSure Plus Hospitalisation Plan
The MediSure Plus hospitalisation plan offers you comprehensive medical coverage for any unforeseen events.
- Medical coverage up to HKD10,000,000 per year
- Guaranteed lifelong renewal of hospitalisation benefits
- Top-up option to cover any amount in excess of your claim limit
- Free medical services once per year choosing from a list of services including kid’s spinal assessment, medical check-up and bone densitometry
- Premium Discount for Excess
Extra Coverage Options including
- Dental coverage
- Maternity coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance coverage
- Lady Care Insurance coverage
- Unless a written termination notice is given to MSIG by the Insured Person, this Insurance will be renewed automatically on a yearly basis upon policy expiry date and premium will be deducted from the account provided by the Insured Person.
- Policy Effective Date: The 1st calendar day of the following month upon approval
- Major Exclusions apply: Pre-existing conditions, dental treatment, routine check-up, dangerous sports, pregnancy or childbirth, congenital and hereditary conditions etc.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. You should not rely on the above information alone to make decision on applying for the plan. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
How to Apply / Make an Enquiry
- Call to enquire the DBS MSIG InsureDirect Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3122 6868 to apply or Click Here to obtain detailed information of the product.
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG"). MSIG reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorized by MSIG.
- DBS MSIG InsureDirect is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by MSIG.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and the customer.