"MasterCard® Traveler Rewards" Terms and Conditions:
- "MasterCard® Traveler Rewards" ("Offer") is only applicable to the cardholders ("Cardholders") of DBS Platinum MasterCard ("Applicable Credit Card") issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank", which expression shall include its successors and assigns). From now until 31 December 2016, Cardholders who has registered successfully with his/her Applicable Credit Card at the designated website (mastercardrewards.hk) of MasterCard® (the “Merchant”), and then up to 3 working days from the day you register, you can start earning 5% MasterCard Traveler Rewards Dollars ("Reward Dollars") for certain transactions made at a network of participating merchants in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau and other destinations (except Exclusive Merchants, for details of rewards redemption at Exclusive Merchants, please refer to website mastercardrewards.hk) in accordance with applicable terms and conditions. Reward Dollars may be redeemed for available redemption options (including gift vouchers, MasterCard Prepaid card and etc.) that are offered from time to time. Program membership is free to you.
- Offer is subject to terms and conditions of the Merchant, please refer to website mastercardrewards.hk for details.
- The Bank is not the supplier of the Offer/Reward Dollars. Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the fulfillment of the Offer/Reward Dollars or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information contained on this webpage shall be directed to the Merchant [MasterCard® Traveler Rewards contact details: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3170 6700 (Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm, excluding public holidays)] . The Bank shall assume no liability in respect thereof.
- The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offers. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and binding.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version of these terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.