Movie ticket offers terms and conditions
General terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise specified, movie ticket offers are only applicable to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of DBS Eminent Card including DBS Eminent Signature Card and DBS Eminent Platinum Card (“Applicable Credit Card”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank").
- Movie ticket offers include “Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie Ticket Offer” and “Up to 20% Off Movie Tickets” (collectively referred as “Offers” thereafter). To enjoy the Offers, Cardholders must settle payment with Applicable Credit Card.
- Offers are applicable to the purchase of movie tickets at the cinema box office at The Grand Cinema, ELEMENTS (“Merchant”) only, and not applicable to purchases made via mobile application and online booking.
- Cardholders can enjoy either the “Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie Ticket Offer” or “Up to 20% Off Movie Tickets” each time. Offers CANNOT be used in conjunction with other discount, any promotional offers, or gift vouchers provided by the Merchant.
- Offers are available while stock lasts. Purchased movie tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Offers are not applicable to movies shown at Standard Chartered Starsuite.
- For the purpose of this promotion, “regular-priced movie ticket” refers to 3D movie tickets priced at HK$140 and 2D movie tickets priced at HK$105. For avoidance of doubt, the following movie tickets are not regular-priced movie tickets: morning show, Tuesday show, senior/student/child tickets.
- The Bank is not the supplier of the products/services and the description, photos or reference price (if any) in relation to the products/services published on any communications, which are not provided by the Bank and are intended to be for reference only. Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the quality or availability of the products/services or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information contained on any communications shall be directed to Merchant. The Bank shall assume no liability in respect thereof.
- The Bank will not accept any liability for any loss incurred by the Cardholder should the Merchant refuse to provide any of the Offers.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the Offers (as determined by the Bank at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the Cardholder’s entitlement to the Offers and/or cancellation of all or part of the Cardholder’s account(s) with the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to deduct an amount equivalent to the value of any Offers awarded to a Cardholder inappropriately pursuant to any fraud and/or abuse directly from the Cardholder’s account(s) held with the Bank without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances to recover any such amounts.
- The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offers without notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and binding.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
“Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie Ticket Offer” terms and conditions:
- This offer is only applicable to screenings shown on every Friday and Saturday (“Designated Movies”) between 15 March 2017 and 10 June 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer Promotion Period”).
- Cardholders can redeem a free movie ticket (“Free Movie Ticket”) of the same screening instantly upon purchase of a ticket of the Designated Movies during the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer Promotion Period. Each Applicable Credit Card is entitled to a maximum of 4 Free Movie Tickets every day.
- This offer is not applicable to alternative content, film festival, preview show, house booking, morning show, senior/student/child tickets, or films that have special arrangement with film distributors. The Merchant shall decide the eligible movies for this offer.
- Cardholders are required to bear the additional charges applied to the Free Movie Ticket due to longer duration of specific movies, the formulating and charging of related additional charges are solely determined by the Merchant.
“Up to 20% Off Movie Tickets” terms and conditions:
- In addition to DBS Eminent Card, the offer of Up to 20% Off Movie Tickets is also applicable to Cardholders of DBS Black Card and DBS Platinum Card.
- This offer is valid between 1 January 2017 and 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Discount Offer Promotion Period”).
- Cardholders can enjoy 20% discount on regular-priced movie ticket (except for shows specified under the clause 4 below or movies having special arrangement with film distributors) during the Discount Offer Promotion Period. For movies having special arrangement with film distributors, which is solely determined by the Merchant, Cardholders can only enjoy 10% discount on movie tickets.
- This offer is not applicable to 3D films, alternative content, film festival, preview show, house booking, morning show, Tuesday show, or senior/student/child tickets.
- All discounts will be calculated on single transaction of ticket purchase basis. Discounted ticket price will be rounded up to one dollar if there is any decimal point incurred. Cardholders are required to bear the additional charges due to the longer duration of specific movies, the formulating and charging of related additional charges are solely determined by the Merchant.