DimBuy Offers Terms and Conditions:
- DimBuy Offers (“Offers”) are only applicable to the principal cardholders (“Cardholders”) of DBS Credit Cards, its Co-branded Cards and DBS COMPASS VISA (excluding Private Label Cards and Business Cards) (“Applicable Credit Cards”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”, which expression shall include its successors and assigns).
- The “Promotion Period” of offer 1 runs from 1 September 2016 to 31 August 2017. The "Promotion Period" of offer 2 runs from 1 September 2016 to 30 November 2016.
- Cardholders who conduct Eligible Transactions at DimBuy Website (http://logistics.dimbuy.com) with the Applicable Credit Card during the Promotion Period shall be entitled to the following Offers:
Offers cannot be used in conjunction with DimBuy shipping coupons, all kinds of DimBuy Pass or other promotional offers.
Offer 2 is not applicable to order settled via DimBuy app.
Offers are not applicable to the DBS Black American Express® Card.
- Offer 1: 10% off on mainland & international shipping (excluding customer return service);
- Offer 2: Complimentary DimBuy Care insurance coverage for the first 100 Cardholders who purchase Mainland shipment services in each month.
General Terms and Conditions:
- To enjoy the Offers, Cardholders are required to settle payment for eligible transactions with the Applicable Credit Cards.
- For the promotion period of the respective offers, please refer to terms and conditions of participating merchants. Specific offers are not valid on black-out days as designated by participating merchants. Please contact the respective participating merchants for details. All relevant transactions, based on transaction date, must be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Cardholders completing any posted specified online retail transactions at designated websites/webpages/applications of participating merchants or by using designated online payment system (“Eligible Transactions”) with the Applicable Credit Cards during the Promotion Period shall be eligible to enjoy the Offers. The following types of transactions are not Eligible Transactions: any bill payments, any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund, or any other categories of transactions as the Bank may specify from time to time. Please refer to the designated terms and conditions of specific Offers and Eligible Transaction amount required.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts, coupons or membership offers. The Offers and/or prizes cannot be transferred or used to settle the minimum payment, exchanged for cash, spending credit or other discounts/products/services.
- All products and services are subject to availability while stocks last.
- The prices of all products and services are designated by the relevant participating merchants and are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- The Bank is not the supplier of the products/services or the description, photos or reference prices in relation to the products/services published in our website (which is intended to be for reference only). Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the quality or availability of the products/services or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information contained in our website shall be directed to the relevant supplier. The Bank shall assume no liability in respect thereof.
- The Bank will not accept any liability for any loss incurred by Cardholders should the participating merchants refuse to provide the Offers.
- The Offers are only applicable to Cardholders whose Applicable Credit Card accounts are determined at the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant promotion period and when the rewards and/or cash rebate are presented. The Bank shall have the sole discretion in determining a Cardholder’s eligibility to the Offers.
- Time and validity of any transactions and/or eligibility of a Cardholder to the Offers and/or rewards shall be determined by the Bank at it sole discretion based on the Bank’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the record of transaction held by a Cardholder and that held by the Bank, the Bank’s record shall be conclusive and binding on the Cardholder.
- Transactions made by different Applicable Credit Cards of a Cardholder cannot be combined. If there is a supplementary card under the Applicable Credit Card account, Eligible Transactions conducted under the supplementary card will be deemed as Eligible Transactions conducted under the principal card account.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the Offers by any person (as determined by the Bank at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the person’s eligibility to the Offers and/or cancellation of all or part of the person’s account(s) with the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to deduct the value of any rewards and/or cash rebate awarded inappropriately to a person directly from any of the person’s account(s) with the Bank without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances to recover any outstanding amounts.
- The Bank and designated merchants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Offers. In the event of disputes, the decision of the Bank and designated merchants shall be final and binding.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.