- HK$200 First Edible Nest Bird's Nest Discount Coupon Letter (applicable for purchase of Bird's Nest items of HK$2,000 (after discount) or above) is only applicable to successful application of principal DBS Credit Card and First Edible Nest Privilege Card through the submission of this application form on or before 30 June 2017 and is only available to applicants who, during the New Card approval process have not applied or held, and in the 12 months prior to the date of application for the New Card have not held and / or cancelled any principal Credit Card issued by the Bank.
- Successful applicant of both DBS Credit Card and First Edible Nest Privilege Card who has spending and/or cash advance once within 1 month from the date of card issuance (“Spending Requirement”) will receive HK$200 First Edible Nest Bird's Nest Discount Coupon Letter.
- All Discount Coupons and Cash Coupons will be sent along with the card mailer. Discount Coupons and Cash Coupons will be subject to further terms and conditions, for detailed terms and conditions, please refer to overleaf of the coupons.
- All Discount Coupon Letter / Discount Coupons / Cash Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or refund.
- Each Discount Coupon Letter / Discount Coupon / Cash Coupon can only be used once. Photocopy is not accepted.
- Unless specified otherwise, all Discount Coupon Letter / Discount Coupons / Cash Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- Only posted transactions made by the linked DBS Credit Card and / or First Edible Nest Privilege Card are counted towards the Spending Requirement (for transactions of Card Interest-Free Instalment Loan, Call-a-loan and Fee Based Instalment, only posted monthly instalments are counted). The following types of transactions will not be calculated in the Spending Requirement: cash advance handling / administration fees, casino chips, foreign exchange, finance charges, reversed transactions, late charges, credit card annual fee, Balance Transfer, Funds Transfer, transactions in Hong Kong Dollars at the point of sales (in case of online transactions, the place of registration of the merchant) outside Hong Kong, insurance payment, tax payment, any bill payment transactions made via JET Payment Service of JETCO/ DBS iBanking/ 24-hour Customer Services Hotline or other available means as specified by the Bank from time to time, transactions that have been subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and / or refund or any other categories of transactions specified by the Bank from time to time.
- The Bank reserves the right to charge cardholder (including by charging to the relevant card account) the prevailing market price of welcome offer redeemed if cardholder (by any means) redeems welcome offer to which (s)he is not entitled, makes duplicate redemption or uses ineligible transactions as the Bank may at its discretion determine to redeem welcome offer.
- If applicant applies for more than one principal card at the same time, only one welcome offer will be given.
- Availability of welcome offer is subject to demand. If stock of welcome offer is exhausted due to excess demand, the Bank shall provide successful applicant an alternative welcome offer.
- The Bank is not the supplier of the welcome offer and will not accept any liability in relation to the welcome offer. Any complaints should be made to the supplier.
- The Bank and First Edible Nest Limited reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions, change or terminate the offer. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and First Edible Nest Limited shall be final and binding.