"DBS Black Card Unlimited Cash Rebate Redemption Promotion" Terms and Conditions:
- "DBS Black Card Unlimited Cash Rebate Redemption" Promotion (the "Promotion") is only applicable to the principal cardholders ("Cardholders") of DBS Black American Express® Card and DBS Black World MasterCard® ("Applicable Credit Card") issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited 星展銀行（香港）有限公司 (the "Bank", which expression shall include its successors and assigns) and who have chosen the DBS$ Redemption Scheme under the DBS Credit Card DBS$ Reward Scheme.
- The promotion period of the Promotion is from now to 31 December 2016, both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- During the Promotion Period, Cardholders may apply to redeem units of cash rebate, each unit being HK$100 cash rebate, at DBS$80 per unit with Applicable Credit Card. There is no limitation on the number of units of cash rebate each Cardholder can redeem during the Promotion Period.
|Redemption item code
||HK$100 Cash Rebate
- To participate in the Promotion and apply for redemption of units of cash rebate, Cardholders must fill in and submit the DBS$ Redemption Scheme online redemption form via logon to DBS iBanking or visit our DBS$ Reward Scheme website www.dbs.com.hk/personal/credit-cards/bonus-point-prize-list.page within the Promotion Period. Approval of all applications of redemption shall be at the sole discretion of the Bank. If any information provided by a Cardholder in the registration is inaccurate, the Bank may decline the Cardholder’s application without notice.
- Each application for redemption is subject to there being sufficient DBS$ under the Applicable Credit Card account to conduct the redemption and to the approval of the Bank. The amount of DBS$ required for the redemption will be deducted from Cardholder’s Applicable Credit Card account immediately upon the application for redemption is being approved. About 4 to 6 weeks are normally required for processing of application for redemption. Cardholders must reserve the total amount of DBS$ required for all his/her application(s) of redemption made in the Applicable Credit Card account for the 6 weeks after the application of redemption for the Bank to make the deduction.
- If a Cardholder’s application for redemption of units of cash rebate has been approved by the Bank, the Bank will credit the cash rebate redeemed by the Cardholder to his/her Applicable Credit Card account, and shown on the monthly statement within 6 weeks.
- If a Cardholder submits more than one application for redemption or multiple items are redeemed in the same application, while Cardholder’s Applicable Credit Card account does not have sufficient DBS$ to redeem all items, the application for redemption will be cancelled automatically.
- Cash rebate cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or credit limit, and cannot be used to settle the minimum payment.
- No amendment or cancellation of redeemed items is acceptable upon submission of application for redemption (regardless of the submission channels).
- DBS Credit Card DBS$ Reward Scheme Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please visit the Bank’s website www.dbs.com/hk/rewards_e.
- The Bank will not accept any liability in relation to any loss incurred by a Cardholder arising out of any unsuccessful application for redemption caused by any reason.
- The Bank reserves the right to offer the Promotion only to Cardholders whose card account is determined at the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remains valid and not in default at all times from applying the redemption cash rebate to the cash rebate redeemed is being credited to the Applicable Credit Card account.
- Time and validity of any registration, transactions and/or eligibility of a Cardholder to participate in the Promotion shall be determined by the Bank at its sole discretion based on the Bank’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the record of registration or transaction held by a Cardholder and that held by the Bank, the Bank’s record shall be conclusive and binding on the Cardholder.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the Promotion by any person (as determined by the Bank at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the person’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion and/or cancellation of all or part of the person’s account(s) with the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to deduct the value of any reward awarded inappropriately to a person directly from any of the person's account(s) with the Bank without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances to recover any outstanding amounts.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the Promotion without notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final and binding on Cardholders.
- In case of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version of these terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.